Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beyond - Cleansing Lotion
























What is this product you ask? I asked myself the same question as the product labels are all in Korean and I couldn't remember what the sales assistant told me in regards to 'how to use' or 'this product contains'. I had a look online and found the below.

Link below for information about this product:
http://www.beyond.co.kr/meet/product_view.jsp?pid=AHG01471&cid1=B

This is a 'washable cleansing' product.

Description -  This washable cleansing lotion can be used in conjunction with water, or on dry skin it is perfect for sensitive skin.

It contains ingredients such as - green tea, broccoli and other green ingredients to create a refreshing cleansing lotion.

How to use - You can use this on dry skin or you can wet your face first. Once the product is on your face massage and rinse with water. If you looking for a deep clean, gently wipe with a tissue after use. If you have make up you may need to double up on cleaning lotion without water (I'm not sure if I have captured the translation correctly).

Purchased from - Alice's Diary (World Square near the back of V Bar). Alice's Diary is a Korean store where they sell Korean make up, skin care and clothes. You can check out their website - http://www.morningpiggy.com/ContactUs.Asp

Price - AU$48.50 (ouch)

Size - 200mL

Packaging - came in a plain brown cardboard box. Easy to use pump dispenser.

Verdict - I think it's very expensive for what you get. I think it's a good product, but you would probably achieve the same results with Cetaphil cleanser from Priceline. It smells nice and fresh with a kind of herbal smell. The cleanser is not a foaming cleanser and is more of your sensitive cream type. You'll also need two pumps each time you go to wash your face. On average I use 6 pumps per day which means this product isn't going to last very long. I wash my face in the morning (applied to a wet face, massaged and then washed off) and at night (I apply two pumps to a dry face and then I wash it off and then repeat the process but on a wet face). I took me a while (1 week) to get use to use a non foaming cleanser as I'm just not use to them (same goes for Cetaphil) and it leaves your face feeling soft and doesn't have that skin tight shiny feeling (which I kind of like). Having said all of this, it is a great product and cleanses well and I think it has kept my face in balance (oily vs. dry).

Would I buy this again? No way. I think it's just far far far too expensive! I'm sure it's cheaper in Korea or on the net, but when this bottle if finished I won't be buying it again.

Laters,
Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment