Sunday, February 5, 2012

MISSHA M Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil & SUPER AQUA Cleansing Foam

Instead of completing two reviews on cleansers from Missha, I thought I'd just combine them!

Last week I completed a review on BB Creams, and today I'll blog about the Missha M Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil and Missha's Super Aqua Cleansing Foam.

Okay, firstly the Cleansing Oil. AU$29.90 for 200ml
http://www.missha.com.au/products/goods_info.php?f_sid=10&f_pid=5&goods_no=1297&price=0

This oil is going to remove your BB cream as it's been specially formulated for the Missha BB creams.

I use this not only when I'm wearing BB cream but other makeup. Before I put water on my face, I use two pumps of this and then I rub it all over my face (avoid your eyes, I use a separate eye makeup remover) then you rinse it off after you've finished your massage and cleanse as usual.

I find that it does work to breakdown your makeup (oils usually do, virgin olive oil is a great home makeup remover), however your cleanser will probably do the same thing. I also find that it doesn't remove all my foundation as I also use a Clarisonic afterwards and I can see the makeup on the brush. I kind of regret buying this, because personally, it's something that I don't need. I'm just going to continue to use it since I've already bought it and it's not harming my face.

So next up is the Missha Super Aqua Cleansing Foam. AU$17.90 for 200ml
http://www.missha.com.au/products/goods_info.php?f_sid=10&f_pid=5&goods_no=1066&price=1

I love this cleanser. Love love love it!
I have re-purchased this product and it lasts me a year! I used it in 2010, had a break from it in 2011 and used a bunch of other cleansers cause I like to try new products, and have now gone back to it in 2012. I use it twice a day - morning and night. Having said that, I will probably try out other cleansers next year when I've finished this one. I think I have a Tony Moly "Berry" cleanser in storage... which I should use.

In the morning I usually use a pea size amount in my hands, lather it up and then apply to a wet face. A small amount goes a long way! Then rinse it off. At night after using my cleansing oil I use a small amount of cleanser on my Clarisonic face brush and apply to a wet face. You can see all the makeup on the brush after you've finished (yep... the oil doesn't remove it all). Then rinse your face.

If you like a cleanser that leaves your face feeling squeaky clean... then this will be a great cleanser for you. I have a very oily t-zone with a bunch of zits on my chin (yuk) so I really like the clean feeling. Recently I was finishing up a gel aloe cleanser which wasn't that great... I think that's why I may have broken out on my chin (totally not all the chocolate I love to eat... no way...pft). I know that this cleanser (combined with my face care products) will help clear this acne up.

My fav Missha shop is the one located in the QVB!
Check it Missha - http://www.missha.com.au/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment