Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nars Blush - Torrid

Hello hello Nars blush!




I bought this blush in Sephora while I was in Hawaii. I was really lucky with the AU$ and Nars is cheaper compared to buying it here in Sydney. In Sephora it's a low US$28 and here in Sydney at  Mecca it's AU$49 (aaahhhhh!).

So at first I thought this would be far too bright on my skin (I'm an NC35 in MAC foundation). The sales assistant applied it to my face and it was very subtle. It was love at first sight. I know that a lot of people love Nars blush and in particular Orgasm. I am now one of these Nars blush junkies as I'm very into Torrid!!! You only need a small amount as it's quite pigmented. I usually use my MAC large angled contour brush to apply it to the apples of my cheeks.

You get your $ worth with this product, so I can strongly recommend this if you're looking for a good quality blush.

Check our Nars blushes at both Sephora & Mecca by clicking on the links below.
Sephora - http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P2855&categoryId=B70
Mecca - http://www.meccacosmetica.com.au/shop/Nars/Blush/

Laters,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment