Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sea Salt Spray by Lee Stafford

Sea salt spray... you say.... hmmm... I'll give anything a go once!



When I had medium length hair (those were the days... I kind of wish I still had long hair) I purchased the above - Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray, to give my hair that 'just went to the beach' look. Not really a good idea since I have thick hair... my bad.

I purchased it from Priceline for AU$12.29 - 150ml.

The directions are - spray approx. 50 times (yes that's right... a mere 50 times... ) in towel dried hair, then blow dry or you can leave it in to dry naturally. You can also apply it to dry hair. It has 26 minerals with promineral complex of dead sea salts.... and a bunch of other items to protect and repair your hair from free radicals.

So, my hair is thick and naturally wavy and when I applied this product it went a little crazy looking and gluggy feeling. I think if you had thin hair and wanted some extra volume then this would work for you and is a great alternative to using other expensive products and then heat as you can just let it dry naturally. It smells nice but can be a little crusty in your hair, giving you that authentic sea feeling.

Sadly... I won't be using this very often.

Laters,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment