Sunday, November 11, 2012

Baviphat - Sugar Girl Candy Lip Gloss

I have been a little M.I.A recently and feeling a little guilty about it, so I'm back to blog another day.
 
Recently, I've been into lip products (again) and purchased two "Sugar Girl Candy" lip glosses by Korean brand Baviphat. From what the sales assistant told me Baviphat has a good reputation but more so for their masks and facial creams. Let' give them a go I say!

 
 
Blueberry #5 & Apricot #6




Purchased from - Blush Cosmetics on Sussex St, Sydney (also located in World Square).

Cost - I can't remember how much each one cost... however yesstyle.com.au is selling them for AU$11-12 each. I'm pretty sure I paid more like... AU$18-20 each for mine.

Size - I can't find how much product this has by looking at the packaging or the actual product itself... if you can see it then, yay. It's basically the size of a chupa chup.

Verdict - I don't mind this lip gloss. The blueberry one is a glittery gloss that's quite transparent while packing in a glittery shine (sorry pic above is a little out of focus). The apricot gloss is just a flat gloss (no glitter) and appears clear and glossy. I love the smell of the blueberry one (smells like... that fake blueberry pen smell, if you know what I mean). I'm not a huge fan of the applicator though. It's essentially a thin, plastic stick. It would have been better as a lip brush or maybe even a lip sponge.

Last thoughts - Like all glosses, this one will stay on until you start eating or drinking it off. These glosses are also very transparent, unlike say MAC Dazzelglass or even Missha glosses. I think these are quite cute and I really only purchased them because they look like chupa chups! I'll use them, however I probably wouldn't re-purchase.

For more info on Baviphat click on the below link:
baviphat

Laters,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment