Monday, January 23, 2012

Cuticle Oil

Today's review - Island Girl 'Scented Cuticle Oil'.
Purchased - from one of the best shops in Hawaii... you know the one.... it's on every single corner, or every single block! The ABC store!
Frequency - I usually use this a few times a week at night, after I've applied my hand cream before I catch my beauty sleep.
How to use - simply apply the oil on your cuticle with the brush and you're done! Simple!
My thoughts - I love the bottle! It has tiny floating flowers inside all different colours! So cute! It also smells divine! If you have dry cuticles then this is perfect for you.
Since the bottle is quite big, I haven't had to ever buy another cuticle oil. If I do, I'll make sure I compare them. I've had this one since May 2010.
Island Girl also sell a funky range of heat reacting, colour changing nail polishes, which I shall review shortly!
Later,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment