Sunday, March 11, 2012

MAC Lipstick - Viva Glam V

Yeh... LIPSTICK!!!

Not just any lipstick ... it's a MAC lipstick!

Today's product is the MAC Viva Glam V lipstick.. affectionately known as the "bridal lipstick".
The great thing about the Viva Glam lipstick and lipglass is all money received goes towards the MAC AIDS Fund.



Here are some photos of the Viva Glam V lipstick.





It's a great subtle rose/pink colour which is a great colour for bridal make up, and is the lipstick I wore at my wedding. The Mac Makeup Artist dubbed it "the bridal lipstick" as every bride wears it (this could be a passing phase, but was very popular according to the makeup artist at the time).

I usually wear this on its own during the day (without lip pencil or lipgloss) and it's a great colour which will go with everything.


Cost is AU$36.00 and can be purchased at any MAC counter. I bought mine at David Jones.

Like any lipstick, I usually have to apply this after eating. The formula is lovely and smooth, and it keeps my lips moisturised.

Overall I'm a big fan of this shade and it's a staple in my makeup bag.

Laters,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment