Sunday, March 18, 2012

Make Up Store - Cyber Shadow & Glitter eye shadows

Eye shadow! Today's review is on the Make Up Store's Cyber Shadow in Metallic Wave and Glitter in UFO.




Let's look at the Cyber Shadow in Metallic Wave first!
I quite like Metallic Wave. It's very bright and highly pigmented, which is nice. I usually use this on the outer corner of my lids and then I use a lighter blue on the inner corner. It doesn't crease (I always prime my eyelids with urban decay lid primer when using strong colours) and I really like the application. You only need a little bit of product on your eye shadow brush as a little goes a long way!

Price AUD$32

Now le'ts move onto the Glitter in UFO.
I originally wanted this particular glitter combo after looking at some make up pictures in the Jemma Kidd make up book. When using this product you'll need to apply a cream shadow or cream pencil first so the glitter can adhere to your eye lid. I usually apply a MAC paint pot (painterly) to my lid and then apply the UFO glitter on top in a patting motion with an eye shadow brush. This really looks amazing if you're going out paired with some nice big lashes.

Price AUD$26


Where can you buy Make Up Store products.... you can buy them at Myer in Sydney City as well as other locations around the county. (http://www.makeupstore.se/auen/stores.php)

Check out these products online - http://www.makeupstore.se/auen/home.php

Laters,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment