Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lancome L'Absolu Nu Lipstick

Are you looking for strong colour in your lipstick?
Maybe long lasting?
Or perhaps a lipstick that will condition your lips at the same time?

Well, look no further! Go out and check out Lancome's L'Absolu Nu lipsticks!





I love these lipsticks (I really like most of Lancome's lipsticks... but I'm not a fan of their Juicy Tubes). You can use them in conjunction with a lip liner, but they look great on their own as well.

The colour is long lasting and I only need to re-apply after eating. Also, the formula conditions my lips and stops them from flaking and drying out. There is only a slight fragrance, which is fine by me. Others who rather a fragrance free product my find this a little annoying.

I purchased mine from the Myer Lancome counter and I think they're about AU$48.

Also, I thought I'd let you know what I purchased at my last Lancome visit in David Jones (full haul to come).
- One 'Rouge In Love' long lasting lipstick
- Teint Idole Ultra 24H long lasting founding
- Gift pack of Genifique (20mL Genifique, 1 mask, sample size of Visionnaire, and moisturiser)

The gift pack was great value at only AU$80 and is available in lieu of Mother's Day. If you've always wanted to try Genifique but could never justify the +AU$100 for 30mL then this is a great way to purchase it.

Laters,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment