Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lancome Haul

Yeh! I found my camera cable! I can now go back to uploading my own photos! Yeh!

So as promised a few weeks ago I spent AU$193 at the Lancome counter in David Jones on Elizabeth St Sydney.

Here's what I bought -

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour foundation
Shade No. 045
AU$68


I have just finished the 14 hour version which is no longer available and it was a good foundation so I'm looking forward to trying out this new and improved version! I purchased this as a friend of mine from the US recommended it! :)




Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick
Shade No. 351B
AU$45


I tired this out last Friday and it's a lovely long lasting vibrant lipstick! Love it! It looks quite red in the below photo, however it's more of a really pink red rather than red red.



Lancome Genifique Pack
AU$80
Includes - Genifique Mask, 20mL Genifique, Renergie Multi-Lift and a sample of Visionnaire.



I was originally thinking about purchasing the 30mL of Genifique except the price is AU$115 (from memory) so I told the sales assistant that I would have to give it a miss this time since I had already made up my mind to purchase the foundation and the lipstick. Then they advised me that they have this special gift pack which includes 20mL of Genifique and the rest! I have been using this for 7 days now and I truthfully I can't see a huge improvement... I will stick with it and see.


Laters,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment